- Launched Sky Digital – the UK’s first digital TV service with 140 channels.
- Through Sky Box Office, we launched pay-per-view movies.
- 660,000 customers bought the Bruno vs. Tyson heavyweight boxing fight – the first pay-per-view event on UK television.
- Opened our second Customer Contact Centre in Dunfermline, Scotland.
- Signed a £304 million deal for exclusive, live coverage of the FA Premier League.
- 17% of BSKYB was floated on the UK and US stock exchanges.
- Sky Movies became a subscription service using pioneering encryption technology.
- Launched our business – ‘Direct to Home’ satellite television called Sky, and opened our first Customer Contact Centre in Livingston, Scotland.
- Launched our first sports channel – Sky Sports.
Sky Ireland Head Offices and Customer Contact Centre
The headquarters for our business in Ireland, our Dublin office houses our Sales & Marketing, and Sky Media departments, and a bright and lively contact centre.
As well as a fast-paced and buzzy atmosphere, you’ll discover the location boasts a great on-site restaurant.