- Signed a £304 million deal for exclusive, live coverage of the FA Premier League.
- 17% of BSKYB was floated on the UK and US stock exchanges.
- Sky Movies became a subscription service using pioneering encryption technology.
- Launched our business – ‘Direct to Home’ satellite television called Sky, and opened our first Customer Contact Centre in Livingston, Scotland.
- Launched our first sports channel – Sky Sports.
Sky Ireland Head Offices and Customer Contact Centre
The headquarters for our business in Ireland, our Dublin office houses our Sales & Marketing, and Sky Media departments, and a bright and lively contact centre.
As well as a fast-paced and buzzy atmosphere, you’ll discover the location boasts a great on-site restaurant.
Sky IQ and The Cloud
Housing The Cloud, as well as our Sky IQ departments, our office here is just a few minutes walk from the bustling town centre of St Albans.
Sky Network Services
The base of our Sky Network Services, our Braham Street office is on the doorstep of Brick Lane’s many restaurants, boutiques and markets.
Product & Design team
From our offices in Brentwood, our Product & Design team plan the future development of Sky – from what products to create, to how they’re going to look and be used.
Sky Media and Sky IQ
Set in the heart of London, our Victoria office is home to Sky Media – the department that deals with our advertising, and Sky IQ – our consumer intelligence department.
As well as a buzzy atmosphere that’s bursting with ideas, you’ll discover this location boasts a great on-site restaurant and gym.