A Contact Centre Sales role at Sky
The people who work here all have one thing in common. They live and breathe customer service and our brand. Which makes them brilliant at selling the full range of products to our customers.
Working in Sales, you’ll deal with enquiries from new and existing customers who are looking to find out more about the offers, packages and products we have available. And whenever a new product is launched – which happens quite often at Sky – your in-depth training and structured mentoring will mean you’ll be fully equipped to manage the surge of calls we get from customers who can’t wait to try it out.
You could also provide key support for our Sales Advisors – working in teams covering everything from analysing customer lifecycles and their sales activity, campaign co-ordination and commercial planning right through to business management and sales development.
The marketplace is changing all the time and new product training is a part of everyday life, so you’ll need to be able to learn quickly. We’re also looking for a real can-do attitude and a passion for doing what’s right for our customers and the people you work with. Overall, your communication skills and ability to work in a fast-paced environment will be key.
So if you want to work with a valued brand that leads the way in home communications and entertainment, find out about the roles we currently have on offer below.
Take a look at our latest opportunities
- Customer Experience Leader - Stockport Retentions Contact Centre - (Stockport, England, United Kingdom)
- Operations Manager Dunfermline Contact Centre - (Dunfermline, Scotland, United Kingdom)
- Operations Manager Livingston Contact Centre - (Livingston, Scotland, United Kingdom)
- Customer Experience Leader - Dunfermline Service Contact Centre - (Dunfermline, Scotland, United Kingdom)
- Sales Advisor - Dunfermline - (Dunfermline, Scotland, United Kingdom)