A Consumer Marketing role at Sky
The Consumer Marketing Team is the central hub for customer, competitor and product. Whether you’re a Technical Product Manager, Brand Marketing Manager or Propositions Manager, you’ll be at the heart of our offer. Driving decisions and innovation – like Superfast Fibre Optic Broadband or the latest Sky Q advertising – as well as promoting our brand across the UK and Ireland, a whole range of exciting consumer marketing challenges are there for you to explore.
We truly believe in our brand and products. And our Consumer Marketing Teams help us to deliver that message flawlessly to our customers every time. We continually strive to deliver new products to market, working closely with other teams within Sales and Marketing, and across the entire Sky business. You’ll help look after every aspect of our products, from strategy and propositions through to marketing and performance. Plus, you could be working on a range of projects, from managing a direct marketing campaign and partnering with indirect channels to leading the marketing strategy for Sky Go, Now TV or our award-winning Broadband.
You’ll need to be passionate about Sky to drive new ideas around our offering and position in the market. A commercial and creative thinker, we’ll look to you to improve product performance, maximise our business growth and push awareness of the Sky brand.
Take a look at our latest opportunities
- E-Commerce Manager – App and Interactive Services - (Osterley, England, United Kingdom)
- Ecommerce Manager- Mobile and Accessories - (Osterley, England, United Kingdom)
- Senior Manager - Ecommerce - (Osterley, England, United Kingdom)
- Marketing Manager, Affiliates - (Osterley, England, United Kingdom)
- Trading Controller- Broadband - (Osterley, England, United Kingdom)