Planning, Support and Business Improvement roles at Sky
You could be driving improvements to our customers’ billing, exploring new technologies and ways of working, or delivering, big, bold, business-defining projects. You could also be one of the professionals who plan shift rotations and staffing, coach, train or manage our people to make sure they’re the best in the business. Or even be part of a team that helps us create simple online experiences and interactive tools that deliver incredible online and digital customer service.
Whatever your background and expertise, if you want to work in a culture of continuous improvement and make a real difference to our business, one of these roles could be perfect for you.
These roles are as varied as the skills they demand, but essentially you’ll need to be customer-focused, curious and love working as part of a team. Resilient and self-motivated, you’ll see every challenge as an opportunity to show just what you can do.
So if you want to work for a market leader that gives you the opportunity to shape the direction of the business, join the people behind Sky. Click through to find out more and apply.
Take a look at our latest opportunities
- Systems Support Analyst - (Livingston, Scotland, United Kingdom)
- Operations Services Manager - (Osterley, England, United Kingdom)
- Network Service Management Manager - (Dublin, Leinster, Ireland)
- Process Improvement Analyst - (Livingston, Scotland, United Kingdom)
- Senior Process Improvement Analyst - (Livingston, Scotland, United Kingdom)