A Contact Centre role at Sky
Our customers love our products and services. And we strive to put them at the heart of everything we do – giving them exactly what they want and more. Combined with cutting-edge customer service technology, this personal dedication has seen us get even closer to our aim of delivering the best service in the country. Why not be a part of it?
We know it can be a challenging job. You’ll be answering calls, live chat and emails; and dealing with everything from payments and upgrades to general enquiries and technical queries. Which is why, when you join us, you’ll see that your natural enthusiasm, positivity and energy is more than matched by the support, training and development you’ll get. Last year alone, our advisors completed over 300,000 hours of training. And with opportunities to grow with Sky, who knows, this could be the first step towards a long and rewarding career.
Working in this fast-paced role, resilience is a must. Curious and tenacious, you’ll be keen to find out all about how our business works – as well as develop an in-depth knowledge about our products and services. And you won’t stop until our customers are completely satisfied.
If this sounds like you, why not look at the jobs we have below? Click through to find out more and apply.
Take a look at our latest opportunites
- Sales Advisor - Osterley, Sky Studios Campus - (London, England, United Kingdom)
- Sales Advisor - Glasgow - (Glasgow, Scotland, United Kingdom)
- Sales Advisor - Livingston - (Livingston, Scotland, United Kingdom)
- Sales Advisor - Dunfermline - (Dunfermline, Scotland, United Kingdom)
- Sales Advisor: Sky Newcastle - (Tyne and Wear, England, United Kingdom)