Sky is a complex business with over 24,000 people today and big ambitions for the future. HR helps fuel that growth by ensuring we have all the right people inspired to perform at the top of their game. This is why our HR people are so important. And for you, this means a huge variety of work and incredible opportunities to develop your career as we grow.
An HR role at Sky
Delivering the full people agenda that you would expect in a dynamic FTSE100 organisation, HR people in Sky are welcomed around the table in all parts of the business. You could be managing change at pace, helping managers develop their talent, finding fresh talent or providing the very best core services that each and every employee depends on; HR roles in Sky offer great development opportunities.
You’ll need to be able to get to grips with complex situations quickly, understand people’s priorities and offer sound and useful advice. Overall, you’ll be someone who is continuously looking to take on new challenges, find better ways of working and add to the skills you already have.
So if you want to have accountability and responsibility, while working on a range of projects that stretch your skills to the full, why not find out more about building your career at Sky today? Have a look at the roles we currently have on offer below.
Take a look at our latest opportunities
- Senior Recruiters, Recruiters and Resourcers - (Leeds, England, United Kingdom)
- Senior Recruiters, Recruiters and Resourcers - (Osterley, England, United Kingdom)
- Senior Recruiters, Recruiters and Resourcers - (Livingston, Scotland, United Kingdom)
- Reward Analyst - 12 month FTC - (Osterley, England, United Kingdom)
- Employee Relations Consultant - (Livingston, Scotland, United Kingdom)