Our Network and Media Planning Teams plan the channels – defining what our customers are able to watch, as well as when and how they’ll want to watch it – to deliver the very best experience for them. Your skills and experience will determine whether you’re responsible for £80million of airtime or setting the strategy for the way we target our audiences, but wherever you work one thing’s for certain – there’s no better place to build your career.
Planning and Scheduling roles at Sky
In these wide-ranging roles, it’s all about delivering brilliant shows that people want to watch, when they want to watch them. You could be scheduling shows to make sure we hit our maximum audience figures, reach the right demographics and compete with other channels. Or perhaps you’ll be using quantitative and qualitative data to find trends in audience viewing habits; planning advertising campaigns for our programmes; producing broadcast schedules or even ensuring everything complies with Ofcom regulations. Wherever you work, you’ll be ensuring our customers get the most out of the shows we offer.
If you can combine planning or scheduling experience with great communication skills; if you love pulling together as a team to deliver exceptional projects; if you believe in better TV, service and all-round entertainment, then Sky is the place for you.
Find out more about the roles we have on offer below.
Take a look at our latest opportunities
- Assistant Media Planner (9m FTC) - (Osterley, England, United Kingdom)
- VOD Scheduler - (Osterley, England, United Kingdom)
- EPG Listings Coordinator - Content Planning (6m FTC) - (Osterley, England, United Kingdom)
- EPG Listings Coordinator - Content Planning - (Osterley, England, United Kingdom)
- Scheduling Operations Executive (Content Planning - 6m FTC) - (Osterley, England, United Kingdom)